Re: Good Client, Bad Client redux

Subject: Re: Good Client, Bad Client redux
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- DHC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 17:52:56 -0500

Mitch Berg wrote:

> Well, I guess I still know how to come up with a whomper of a topic...

It's a great topic, however...

There can be no such thing as an objective report coming from an
employee who believes he has been mistreated. Over time the mistreatment
(in his mind) grows and eventually gets to be like that old M. Twain
line:

"Once upon a time I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
Lately I find I'm only able to remember the things that never happened
at all."

My previously posted list of employers is the most I will do publicly.

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- dhc -dot- net
Arlington, TX