Re: Adobe Framemaker

Subject: Re: Adobe Framemaker
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 15:36:43 MST

We have been there, done that, in fact, I just sent a message about
the same thing this morning. I will give you the help that I
received. Refer to the following URL for a digest on previous
discussions:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8836/download.htm

Download the f_n_w.zip for the digest.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Feeman
Technical Communicator
Envision (www.envision.com)
Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM

Subject: Adobe Framemaker
Author: Adele Higgins <adele -at- insurquote -dot- com> at #SMTP
Date: 5/6/97 3:26 PM

Before my boss will purchase this product, he wants some opinions
from the users. If those of you who have used this have a strong
opinion one way or the other, please let me know. Thanks.