Frame vs. Word

Subject: Frame vs. Word
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 09:27:11 MST

Hey all,

I don't mean to rehash a topic that has been on this list conuntless
times before but...

I was asked to come up with a list of the pros and cons of FrameMaker
and the pros and cons of Microsft Word. This list is to "convince" a
manager that some sort of consistent software package should be used
for all documentation and not a mixture of two. Was there a digest
created from this discussion, and if so, how do I get to it? If not,
is there any resources that lists this information? Any help would be
appreciated.

Kevin Feeman
Technical Communicator
Envision
Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM