Re: Edward Tufte Offering One-Day Course, Boston, MA

Subject: Re: Edward Tufte Offering One-Day Course, Boston, MA
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 09:25:09 -0700

I want to encourage anyone on the Eastern side of this country to take
the Tufte course if you possibly can. We sent someone to Tufte's course
in Palo Alto last summer, and she came back floating several inches off
the ground. The condensed version she later passed on to us was very
well worth the money we spent on sending her to the class. We still
have the posters up on our walls.

In short - if you can possibly make it, go!

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems