Parents and children

Subject: Parents and children
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 22:13:07 -0500

"Parent" and "child" are standards in the context of object oriented
solutions. Parent objects have properties that are inherited by child
objects when the child objects are instantiated.

This terminology clearly is acceptable when the audience is technical.
However, it is not appropriate for nontechnical end users.

Regards...Kris
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
kris -at- olberg -dot- com