Inserting cent sign in Word 7

Subject: Inserting cent sign in Word 7
From: Nate Rush <nater -at- KARMAK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 09:43:03 -0500

Can anyone tell me how I can insert a "cents" sign in Word 7? I can't
find it in my symbols font?

Also, is there a way to turn on the alt number keys for inserting
special characters in Word. For example, Alt + 0162 would insert the
cents sign in PageMaker.
--

Nate Rush - Director of Documentation
Karmak, Inc.