Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???

Subject: Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???
From: Nate Rush <nater -at- KARMAK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 13:16:47 -0500

Saddened in Illinois...

The U.S. Government used to keep a list of communists (still do?) who
were subsequently black listed from jobs and brought before the HAC --
whether the allegations were true or not, the stigma stayed with the
accused.

Nixon kept a list of people (many of them journalists) who he didn't
like or felt were anti-government -- whether the allegations were true
or not.

So, is it the tech writers' turn now? Keep a list regardless of the
truth of the allegations? Just because I had a negative experience with
an employer, will that be true of the next person? And, who's to say I'm
telling the truth about the employer?

Seems to me that if you really want to learn more about a company you
wish to do business with, there are other, more ethical ways to do it.
--

Nate Rush - Director of Documentation
Karmak, Inc.

http://www.karmak.com