Advice for WordPerfect7.0

Subject: Advice for WordPerfect7.0
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:14:27 -0400

I've been working with a client who seems bound and determined to
work with WordPerfect. We had trouble with WordPerfect 6.x, swapping
the document from his computer to mine. Rather than switch to MS Word, he wants to upgrade to
WordPerfect 7.0; he's especially taken with the advertising
about the MasterDocument feature.
The documents in question are 75+ p. proposals and even longer
reports, which include lots of graphics from multiple sources. Otherwise,
there is nothing tricky about them.
Anybody have any experience with WordPerfect 7.0? (One other
glitch: I'm running Windows 95 and his system's running Windows 3.1).
Thank you.

Mary Durlak
Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, NY