HTML Help

Subject: HTML Help
From: Yvonne DeGraw <yvonne -at- SILCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:09:25 -0700

Along with support for various HTML-based help flavors from the existing
WinHelp tool vendors, I'd expect to see support from the FrameMaker-to-HTML
tool vendors being announced soon. I'd love to be able to *really* use Frame
to develop help systems rather than going through all kinds of hoops to get
Frame to create the right RTF for WinHelp.
Yvonne DeGraw, Technical Services o Technical Writing
yvonne -at- silcom -dot- com o Online Help
http://www.silcom.com/~yvonne o Web Documentation
Tel: 805/683-5784 o Database Publishing
Chair, STC Region 8 Conference: http://stc.org/region8/snb/reg8conf
Santa Barbara, CA Call for Presentations deadline is June 30.