Karen Schriver's new book

Subject: Karen Schriver's new book
From: wongword -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 09:48:11 +1100

Is Karen's book actually available in the US and elsewhere?

I have tried to buy it here in Australia at Dymocks Technical Books, a
major Sydney bookshop where I generally shop. However, the Australian
distributer Jacaranda Wiley has not received any copies yet.

I might add that the Sun Publication book, style guide for the computer
industry, has been available for a couple of months here in Sydney. I
think that it was released about the same time as Karen's book.

It is hardly worth people in Australia just ordering one book through
Amazon because of the postage costs. Also I like browsing bookshops and
seeing what I'm buying.

Is there anyone who can ensure that copies are sent to Australia. I
understand that a feww hundred are on order?
Irene