Re: How many technical writers are there in the world?

Subject: Re: How many technical writers are there in the world?
From: Dianne Walsh <ldwalsh -at- VOICENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 14:44:02 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: John -dot- Cornellier -at- PARIS -dot- IE -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM [SMTP:John -dot- Cornellier -at- PARIS -dot- IE -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 1997 8:16 AM
To: TECHWR-L -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu

CRT, a French subset of INTECOM, is having a beano 10-11 October
in an Abbey near Paris.

[Dianne Walsh] Isn't Beano that stuff you take to prevent (ahem) intestinal gas? Oh boy, this is almost as good as the time someone I know once sent out a public service announcement and left out the "L" in "public." Hee, hee!

Yes, it's Friday afternoon and I NEED this long weekend. . .

Dianne Walsh
Sr. Technical Writer somewhere or the other