Online technical writing bookstore

Subject: Online technical writing bookstore
From: Gary Conroy <gazza -at- ITL -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 21:03:28 GMT

The subject line makes this sound rather grander than it actually is.
To cut to the quick: I've added a list of books to my technical
writing site (http://techwriting.miningco.com). Hoo-bloody-ray, you
might say. What's different is that you can also purchase these books
online by arrangement with Amazon.com.

Please root around. If your favourite book isn't listed, tell me why
it should be in there. P'raps you've uncovered the mother and father
of all PageMaker books (I haven't). Conversely, if you spot a tome
full of misleading and inaccurate rubbish, let me know.

Gary Conroy
"Games from the lost souls of heaven that walk on the ground"
(Random meaningless quote from my CD collection)
Hey. It's de rigeur on the Internet, these days.