Documenting Floating windows - how would you do it?

Subject: Documenting Floating windows - how would you do it?
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -04:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 16:20:13 EDT

<laugh> No, I don't think that's the answer. ;) Just the stuff that folks
don't seem to find easily within the flow of the document -- like screens
that appear throughout many activities, tables of icons and keystrokes, and
the like. If you have a way that works for you and your audience, there's
obviously no call to change.

<snip>

> Hmmm, so if I change *all* the chapters to Appendices. . .
---

Misti Tucker
Technical Communication mta -at- cyberspace -dot- org (h)
& Help System Design mtucker2 -at- e-mail -dot- com (w)