Survey Summary: Tell them to Click OK?

Subject: Survey Summary: Tell them to Click OK?
From: Steve Shewchuk <sshewchu -at- MAILHOST -dot- UWI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:39:29 -0700

Hi,

First, I'd like to thank all 26 people that replied to my survey. I
appreciate the input.

As for the summary, all 26 respondents felt that "Click OK" should be
included in the instructions. (As an aside, I agree.)

I should point out that two or three respondents didn't feel it was an
ideal solution, but would rather be perfectly clear about things than be
found lacking.

Four people pointed out that they add "click OK" to the last step, as in:

3. Select the options you want, then click OK.

One person pointed out that they like to put it within some sort of
context, as in:

3. Click OK to save the changes.

And finally, one person said that they use "click the OK button".

Again, thanks to those that replied.