Re: Is it just me? S/W doc question -Reply

Subject: Re: Is it just me? S/W doc question -Reply
From: Julia Land <jltw -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 12:17:52 -0500

If so, how did you manage to keep up with changes in the application?
Were you able to keep in contact with the developers by e-mail, for
example?

I'm a contractor, and I work off site. But I make it a point to visit
the client site at least once a week, more if needed. I send some
questions by email or, if I need a quick response, I call.

Like everyone else says, spending time with the developers is important.
A little time comparing our teen age children's extravagances paves the
way for an "Oh, by the way, we changed the dimfratz dialog yesterday.

Julia Land
jalnd -at- earthlink -dot- net (preferred)
jltw -at- earthlink -dot- net