DTP, Graphics, and Visual Communication Classes Revisited

Subject: DTP, Graphics, and Visual Communication Classes Revisited
From: Paula Puffer <techwrtr -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 03:32:55 -0500

I finally sat down tonight, and in the midst of watching Plan 9 from Outer
Space, I compiled the information from the survey I sent out a week or so
ago. I want to thank you all for responding to it.

21 people responded to the survey. Rather than post the two and half pages
to the list, I've made the results available on my web page.

Http://www.cei.net/index.html

There's a direct link on the index page to the survey.

Paula

Paula Puffer
techwrtr -at- cei -dot- net
6200 Asher Ave. #250