Advice on digital cameras - thanx!

Subject: Advice on digital cameras - thanx!
From: Geoff Bradbury <bradg -at- MAIL -dot- BIGPOND -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 21:46:43 +1100

Greetings all...

Many thanx to those who responded to my questions
about using digital cameras.

Some of you are happily using digital cameras in your
work. Others are using traditional 35mm cameras then
having the film developed, scanned and stored on CD-
ROM. The resolution of images generated using this
approach seems fine for some applications.

As for me? I?ll sit on the fence for a while. Digital
cameras are still very much in their infancy ? I
prefer something a little more ?grown up?. I?ll give
the standard 35mm film to CD-ROM approach a whirl.

...cheers