Signs at work - sanity checks

Subject: Signs at work - sanity checks
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:10:00 -0400

Just a few of my favorites. I have many post-it (3M) notes with such sanity
checks all over my cell.

If you're not on the cutting edge, you're taking up too much space.

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Tech writers who seek to be equal to engineers lack ambition.

Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where you left them
to where you can't find them.

Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.

We'll get there, we just don't know where there is.

--
(You can build a better mousetrap, but now someone will build a better mouse...)

Theodora Mazza (tmazz -at- adams -dot- com)