Re: The Ten Commandments of HTML

Subject: Re: The Ten Commandments of HTML
From: Jennifer Kraus <jlkraus -at- AMETEKWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:36:07 -0500

I wholeheartedly agree with Tracy on the "no frames" commandment...

Also, let's ban the sites that force you to wait for three "intro" pages with
huge, pointless pictures on them before you can get to any useful
content...you know what I mean: "ENTER HERE" etc.

And how about "Thou shalt impose intuitive navigational structures and
use navigation links on every page."

And my own personal peeve..."Thou shalt not imbed annoying midi files
that have nothing to do with the content on your pages"

I could go on and on...but then I'd start sounding like the old guys that
used to sit up in the balcony during the Muppet Show...

Jennifer Kraus
jlkraus -at- ametekwater -dot- com