Re: Blank Psges et al

Subject: Re: Blank Psges et al
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith -at- OODB -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:54:45 +0800

Ms. Parks said:
"Naah. If that were true, you would have hyphenated anal-retentive. ;-)"
All MY friends of the "AR" persuasion (who disdain the slovenly,
American press-begotten reliance on hyphenated adjectives in lieu of
adverbs) prefer to be referred to by the grammarially superior -anally-
retentive.
Oh yeah, I say "TEKWUHR ELL" and leave hordes of blank pages if I need
to, so every chapter begins on an odd numbered page.
But I've never been accused of retaining -anything-.
--
Hank, somewhere in TWG
Docs that Rock...

"Call Careers Information...