Placing documents in Pagemaker

Subject: Placing documents in Pagemaker
From: "J. M. Forsyth" <jmf -at- PSIONWORLD -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:43:34 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently putting Word 6.0 documents into a Pagemaker (6.0) template,
and mostly it is going fine, except that one of them simply won't go in.
All I get is a 'Cannot place file' error, with no message about style
conflicts or anything. I'm frankly baffled - has anyone else come across
anything like this, and are there any known ways of getting around it?

John.