Updating a Pagemaker index

Subject: Updating a Pagemaker index
From: "J. M. Forsyth" <jmf -at- PSIONWORLD -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:58:22 +0100

Hi,

I seem to be always asking for PM help these days. Apologies, anyway, and
gratitude to anyone who can help me with the following:

I've deleted about 1/2 my PM6.0 publication, and want to update the index,
which obviously now has a host of irrelevant entries.

The thing is, no matter what I do, it won't happen. I've made sure the
story is cut down to the new length; I've cleared the clipboard and saved
the publication under a new name. *Still* whenever I go to Create Index, I
get an index full of references to the deleted stuff.

Is it me or them?

John.