Re: Certification Issues

Subject: Re: Certification Issues
From: "Friedman, Michael" <mhf -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:58:50 -0700

Personally, I am starting to find this whole "certification" thread
very tiresome. It's not the fault of any one in particular, we're all
just spinning our wheels here. I thought the purpose of this group was
to help each other in our work and careers, not to see who can get off
the most telling flame.

Judging by what I've seen, it doesn't seem like further arguments are
going to change anyone's mind or bring us together in any meaningful
way. At this point, we're just hearing the same old lines stated and
restated. Does anyone still have the time to earn a living?

I suggest a truce so that we can move on to discussing subjects that
will actually help us get our jobs done.

All in favor, please raise your hands. Those who want to continue
arguing, may I suggest you do so in private?

Michael