Marketing Writing Column

Subject: Marketing Writing Column
From: Janice King <janice -at- WRITESPARK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:54:55 -0500

Hello --

I write the column "Marketing Writing for Technical Products" in STC's
Intercom magazine. Because it's been a while since I've had any feedback,
I'm wondering . . . does anyone read this column? Find it useful? What
topics would you like to see in the future?

Please reply to me directly: janice -at- writespark -dot- com

Thanks,

Janice King