Re: Another question about that troublesome blank page

Subject: Re: Another question about that troublesome blank page
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:23:06 -0700

Re Fabien's comment, I think he's referring to the extra pages in
printed book. These pages don't have anything to do with aesthetics,
but with bookmaking (if I'm remembering right from a class last year).
Book pages are printed in multiples of 4, so if there are 77 actual
printed pages, the book will have 3 blank pages at the end to bring it
up to 80.
Sella Rush
sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)