MS Screen Capture

Subject: MS Screen Capture
From: Alessandro Bottoni <albo -at- CADLAB -dot- IT>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:58:15 +0200

I'm tring to use MS Screen capture (included in MS Video for Windows 1.1) to capture a part of my screen area to an AVI file (to be used in my winhelp and HTML documents).

MS Screen Capture does not start and shows this message:

"capscrn
Unable to load the driver. The driver is either laready in use, out of memory or not installed".

Of course, the driver has been installed by the MS setup program, it is not out of memory and it is not in use.

I' using a Windows 95 Pentium with 24 Mb RAM with a Tseng lab ET4000W32.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks for your attention.