Re: Please Remove Me from the List

Subject: Re: Please Remove Me from the List
From: "Friedman, Michael" <mhf -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:19:46 -0700

In the immortal words of Ed Norton ... "Geesh, whatta grouch!"

Please remove my name from this listserve.

I've had enough with all the childishness concerning Certification, Redux,
and the other nonsense that has started to dominate this list.

I don't understand how -- after the list administrator has asked people to
let a topic that has absolutely been murdered by a handful of individuals
-- that such childish nonsense can continue.