FW: SMEs (was Education and Productivity)

Subject: FW: SMEs (was Education and Productivity)
From: Paul Sisler <psisler -at- WAVETECH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:01:40 -0500

TWRLRS:

A small note for technical writers with hungry SMEs in the Upper Midwestern US:

Do not attempt to feed your SMEs sushi, especially in Minnesota. They go apoplectic and flee your cubicle. I theorize it reminds them of lutefisk, which they eat only on the Setende Mai, and then with great reluctance and smooshed up faces.

Paul J. Sisler
Weisner Associates
paul -at- sisler -dot- com
www.weisner.com

> OK, Melissa, I'll bite, so to speak. What do you feed them?

Doughnuts and muffins are very big,
<snip>

Bagels are good

<more snip>