FW: FW: Quick reference cards/job aids

Subject: FW: FW: Quick reference cards/job aids
From: Mc Jdub <wigginje -at- PSSCH -dot- PS -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:50:17 -0400

I wasn't looking to make money, but only what I thought to be a valid
point. I have no problem with people asking for help with ideas and
suggestions, it only seemed to me that in this case the request
stretched a little beyond the bounds of propriety.

I tried to express (to use another example) that I felt upon reading it
as I imagined you might feel if I told you my boss asked me to write a
program, and would you please help me by furnishing me with some of the
code?

Perhaps I was overly sensitive here, or misinterpreted the request. If
so, I apologize to all involved, and certainly would not want to waste
any more of the lists' time by discussing trivialities such as this any
further.

Peace, etc.
Jeff Wiggin
wigginje -at- pssch -dot- ps -dot- ge -dot- com