Job Opportunity: Financial Technical Writer, Bethesda, MD

Subject: Job Opportunity: Financial Technical Writer, Bethesda, MD
From: Allison Brochu <ABROCHU -at- US -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:22:53 -0700

I realize this is a little out of the ordinary, but I figure it never hurts to
ask...

Oracle Government has an opening for a Technical Proposal Writer in our
Bethesda, MD, office.

Proposal Sales Group Technical Writers contribute to the sale of Oracle
products and services by providing written solutions to customer requirements.
Technical writers typically work with and support the Project Sales and
Technical Leaders and follow written outlines to develop their written
customer benefit and competitive differentiation are folded into all written
material they produce. They also assure that all written material is reviewed
for accuracy, compliance and responsiveness. Technical Writers participate in
reviews of final products to include review of other contributors' writing.

Qualifications:
We require a detail-oriented functional expert in the areas of accounting,
finance, or HR/payroll (especially in government or education). General
knowledge of Oracle Applications products preferred (Oracle Financials, Oracle
HRMS, etc.). Knowledge of other application products in general (other
than-Oracle specific) is acceptable. Must be a proficient writer.

If interested and qualified, please contact:

Oracle Corporation
Allison Brochu
3 Bethesda Metro Center
Suite 1400
Bethesda, MD 20814

Thanks!

Allison Brochu Office: 301/657-7849
Sr. Sales Consultant Fax: 301/657-0973
Oracle Government E-mail: abrochu -at- us -dot- oracle -dot- com
WWW: http://govt.us.oracle.com

A Proposal is a Sales Call in Writing - C. Hooper

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
represent those of Oracle Corporation.