Re: Navigation in pdf

Subject: Re: Navigation in pdf
From: Michel Vallee <valleem -at- CAM -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 19:01:43 -0400

Hi Denise,

> You presented an issue that my company is also trying
> to resolve.
> Let me know if you hear of a good solution.

About the search issue I was raising last week, I did find a
very promising possible solution browsing through the
that, my girlfriend can tell you!). I learned of a
California-based company called Ambia that offers
an array of PDF tools that, so they say, allow you to
create indices and TOC's from existing ones (that is,
prepared in the source .doc document). And they have
much more features. Try www.ambia.com and look for
the Compose tool.