HELP! Can't Print Book to PostScript Files

Subject: HELP! Can't Print Book to PostScript Files
From: Kathy Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:19:31 -0700

I'm using FrameMaker 5.1.1 for Windows and printing to an HP LaserJet 5.
All I want to do is print a book to several PostScript files (instead of
doing each file individually). I've tried printing to C:\MyDirectory\*
---but I get a FrameMaker error saying "Can't print to specified
directory".

I USED to be able to do this (using the exact same command) when I was
printing to our old Apple LaserWriter 360.

Does this having something to do with print drivers (which I have no
clue about)?

Any insights would be appreciated.
TIA,
Kathy