telecommuting

Subject: telecommuting
From: Matthew Epstein <Matthew -dot- Epstein -at- FAA -dot- DOT -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 23:03:33 -0400

I was telecommuting one day every two weeks, but when I showed my
supervisor I was generating at home in one day what would take me a
week in the office with all the distractions, she increased my
telecommuting to once a week. I highly recommend it for productivity,
stress reduction, and change of pace.

Matthew Epstein
Engine & Propeller Directorate
Burlington, Mass.

Matthew -dot- Epstein -at- faa -dot- dot -dot- gov