Re: Printing bids - surprise!

Subject: Re: Printing bids - surprise!
From: Hannah Draper <hanahd -at- WWISP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:02:04 -0500

I suppose it depends on the individual Kinko's. I have used Kinko's to
print all of our user documentation (and newsletters) for the past 2 1/2
years. They are indeed cheaper than any of our other alternatives, and so
far I have been extremely pleased with their service.

That is not to say they have *never* messed up, but overall the quality and
timeliness of their service has been excellent. Give them a try. Talk to
your sales rep and keep negotiating prices. We gave them enough business
over a period of several months, that when I approached my sales rep again
to request a discount based on the high volume, she came back with a bigger
discount than I ever expected. It was well worth a bit of negotiating!