Frame Indexers in Victoria BC? (Contract)

Subject: Frame Indexers in Victoria BC? (Contract)
From: Ginna Watts <gwatts -at- PIM -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:48:51 -0700

Contract opportunity - I'm looking for a Framer with strong indexing
skills, or an Indexer with strong Framemaker skills for a possible rush
indexing job in Victoria, BC.

450 page software manual in Framemaker badly needs an index. GIS or mapping
experience would be an off the charts bonus :)

The contractor will be flying solo on this one - not much help from us.
The job would be during the week of July 21 - 25, and we prefer that the
contractor be able to work off-site. Some face-to-face will be necessary
though, so we are not really interested in long-distance.

Anyone interested in more details should email me (Ginna Watts)
gwatts -at- pim -dot- bc -dot- ca

Thanks!
Ginna Watts - Technical Writer
Pacific International Mapping Corp.