Job Opportunity - Auckland NZL

Subject: Job Opportunity - Auckland NZL
From: Paul Ryken <pryken -at- POPRUN -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 19:14:05 +1200

Hi team

We are looking for a casual part time technical writer / On Line Developer
to assist during a busy period over the next few months.

REQUIRED SKILLS

Strong Microsoft Office, ForeHelp, RoboHelp and FrontPage skills.
Analytical mind.

PREFERRED SKILLS

Some VB or programming knowledge.
Infomapping experience.

HOURS

Up to 20 - 30 hours a week over next few months with possibility of
extension.

You can either work from home or at our Office, but are required to visit
our clients occasionally in Auckland.

Good hourly rate paid.

PROCEDURES

Please submit your resume via eMail or facsimile.