Insecure about browser terminology

Subject: Insecure about browser terminology
From: Amy Brown <abrown -at- OPENMARKET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:54:45 -0400

OK folks:

Is a browser "insecure" or "nonsecure"?

"Insecure" seems to be the standard, although it could be deemed a little too anthropomorphic (I'm not the one doing the deeming, in this case. I prefer "insecure".)

Don't blame Open Market for anything I say.

Amy Brown
abrown -at- openmarket -dot- com
TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU (e.g. HELP or SIGNOFF TECHWR-L). Search the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html