Skills?

Subject: Skills?
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:22:37 -0600

>I know we've tried this before, but can we do it one more time? Answer
>this: What skills define a technical communicator?
>Regards...Kris

Or, phrased differently, if you could mandate a single
course/class/training session/on the job experience
for your co-workers or employees (as the case might be),
what would it be? Editing 101? Rereading Strunk and White
5 times fast? Three years in customer service? Computer
tech support for your product? Computer tech support
for Frame?

Eric