Position Open - Hartford, CT

Subject: Position Open - Hartford, CT
From: GeriLou Ciotoli <GeriLou_Ciotoli -at- DLCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:53:31 GMT

I received a call last night to interview for a permanent position in
Hartford, CT.

I am not interested because the commute would be too much for me (baby at
home). They asked if I knew anyone who may be interested .. that's anyone
out there! Please tell them that you heard about the position from me: Geri
Lou Ciotoli (pronounced GARY LOO SEEATOLI). You never know when they just
might have a position for me a little closer to home!

So anyone interested, contact:

Bonnie Huddock or John DeCristofaro
Tad Resources Permanent Placement Services
Fax: 860-586-2376
Phone: 860-586-2337

POSITION: Tech Writer with Interleaf experience for the Aerospace Industry.
I understand the salary range to be in the mid $40,000 area.