Resume length/insecure vs. nonsecure

Subject: Resume length/insecure vs. nonsecure
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:18:26 -0500

The issue of resume length has already been pretty well
covered by others, so I'll just add a point people haven't
mentioned so far: even if you've only got one page for you
resume, your cover letter gives you another whole page in
which to buy yourself an interview. So spend a fair bit of
skull sweat on the cover letter too.

Clarification: Amy Brown had wondered <<Is a browser
"insecure" or "nonsecure"?>>, and in a moment of inspired
self-editing, I responded: "I'd be distressed if "insecure"
is the standard because, like you, it seems too
anthropomorphic to me.>>

See? I told you everyone needs an editor! <stitch> Sorry,
Amy... didn't mean to imply that _you_ were too
anthropomorphic. That should have read "because I agree
with you that it seems too anthropomorphic". Sigh.