Engineer Humor

Subject: Engineer Humor
From: "Richard J. Collins" <writejob -at- DNAI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:46:09 -0700

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a
particularly slow group of golfers.

Engineer: What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15
minutes!

Doctor: I don't know but I've never seen such ineptitude!

Priest: Hey, here comes the greenskeeper. Let's have a word with
him.. ..Hi George. Say George, what's with that group ahead of us?
They're rather slow aren't they?

George: Oh yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost
their sight while saving our club house last year. So we let them
play here anytime free of charge!
(silence)

Priest: That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for
them tonight.

Doctor: Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist
buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them.
(silence)

Engineer: Why can't these guys play at night?