Re: Salaries

Subject: Re: Salaries
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:41:59 -0400

The market's been interesting to watch over the past few
years. It varies widely depending on your location -- even
within a certain location. It varies widely depending on
industry, as well as on your technical skills within an
industry or what types of docs you write within an industry.
Personally, I thought the STC survey results were a bit
low. (Disclaimer: but I have no hard evidence, it's just an
observation.)

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast