Re: Re[2]: Price Range for User Manual

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Price Range for User Manual
From: Jody LaFerriere <JLaFerriere -at- INFOMAP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:13:51 -0400

We don't charge per page. We charge for the amount of effort it took to
create the final product. So while we are in essence giving them an
hourly rate, we have a matrix in place to figure out how long it should
take to do a certain type of product with an estimated number of pages.

The quote also indicates how many drafts they will receive, so they know
that if they want another cycle, it will cost them.

Jody