Re: Help! - Save Problem in Word97

Subject: Re: Help! - Save Problem in Word97
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 20:36:07 -0400

I'm having a similar problem with Word97, on Win95 and WinNT systems, and
on my Macs. In addition to the phony 'disk full' messages at least half
the time, many apparently successful saves corrupt the document. I've been
sending pleas for help to Microsoft and to Word lists and newsgroups for a
couple of weeks, with no response. If anybody has any offlist suggestions
for Geri, pleasepleaseplease forward them to me, too.

Thanks.
K@
katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net