Re: Bulleted lists... Is there a limit?

Subject: Re: Bulleted lists... Is there a limit?
From: Dan BRINEGAR <vr2link -at- VR2LINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 22:29:07 -0700

Hey, Di, Considering the arguments about other things "everybody knows"
lately. I'll throw in my $.02 despite the lateness...

Seven, plus-or-minus 2 for paper

Five, plus-or-minus 2 for online

It works Everywhere!!!!

It's Chunking!!!!

It works for everything!

<quick-cut, comic-book-angled, bill-nye-type-swinging-my-arms-around>

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some cognitive pre-suppositions and
retention estimates to work on...

>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 12:36:39 EST
>From: DWeber <dweber -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
>Subject: Bulleted lists... Is there a limit?
>
> What is the maximum amount of items acceptable in a bulleted list? Is
> there a definite answer? My interviewer thought so.
>

> Di

Dan BRINEGAR, CCDB Vr2Link
Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.
Phoenix, Arizona

vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com
http://www.vr2link.com
"Show up, be there, think it up and do it, exceed your job-description,
control your own means of production (that's yer brain)! "