Re: 7 plus or minus 2

Subject: Re: 7 plus or minus 2
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 01:46:58 -0500

geoff, geoff, geoff,

You are amazin'! If those of you out there that
haven't had the <ah hem> pleasure of grad.
school. Just plowing through an acad/eduspeak
research article, thesis, or dissertation
deserves a medal!

Hats off!

As with single articles, studies, theses,
and dissertations either taken out of context or
not added to the collective intelligence is apt to
be flawed.

I find research <except scientific> lags far
behind what we all inherently know.

I call this the duck test.

If it quacks like a duck... well you know <voice trailing>

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,

Pat hates pat answers.
Pat Gantt, M.S. HRD
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee Alum
Technical and Vocational Studies Guide
~ The Mining Company ~
Biz Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
[humor = (intelligence + personality)]
GO VOLS! Don't ask Peyton who!