Re: TECH. WRITING SURVEY

Subject: Re: TECH. WRITING SURVEY
From: Dave Chisma & Gail Hodgson <chisma -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:32:50 +1000

Would you believe someone I know in Australia used to work for someone
in Vancouver named Jack Bonney?

It was at a tech writing company named Laser Publishing Inc., where Mr.
Bonney was the CEO at the time of the company's demise (in about 1987).

I don't know if it's the same Jack Bonney, but if there's one thing I
learned from him, it's to only use one sentence per paragraph; if you
want to use more than that, you've got to join them with semi-colons or
dashes; looking at his web page, it seems this rule still holds--I guess
some things never change.

Thanks for the chuckle, Jack, but I don't think I'll respond to your
survey.

David Chisma
chisma -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au