lower case comment

Subject: lower case comment
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 19:16:46 -0400

have none heard about archie and mahitabel ?
archie, a cockroach, typed love letters to mahitabel.
as a rather small animal, archie was unable to
[de]press the [shift] key in conjuntion with a character
key ... consequently his letters were all in the
e.e.cummings mode.
however, that was 'tween cockroach and cat and cummings
never sullied our trade or profession [and NO, I do NOT wish
to make a distinction, thank you].
as for me, i intend to use caps in the normal fashion ...
right after i press [ctrl]x.

john (I'M NO BUG) glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>
mailto:sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us