Re: Hi-Tech Questionnaire

Subject: Re: Hi-Tech Questionnaire
From: Thor Kottelin <tk -at- [195 -dot- 156 -dot- 161 -dot- 29]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:40:18 +0300

Steve Sanford wrote:

> I'm on a team that is developing a publication that will make using the
> Internet and Web more useful and efficient for Web and technology
> professionals. Your feedback will help us develop a product that best
> suits your needs. Please type in your answers and email this
> questionnaire back to me, Steve Sanford, at
> ssanford -at- iaqpubs -dot- com

I'm sure you'd get more replies if you didn't forge your From: and

I for one am sick and tired of either having my mail bounced or having
to manually edit recipients' addresses. If you want people to reply to
your posts, make it easy for them to do so.

--
tkottelin -at- terranova -dot- fi
bofh -at- iu -dot- nullnet -dot- fi (private)