Re: Background Colors

Subject: Re: Background Colors
From: Donald White <DonW -at- DATAFOCUS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:39:14 -0400

Personally, I like a deep blue with white or yellow text. One of my
standards is to select a "deepening" color scheme where the darkest
shade frames the slide and the lightest shade is in an oval in the
center.

But, that's my preference. Blue is a color that tends to sooth without
putting someone to sleep. (It takes a presenter to do that most
effectively.)

Donald H. White
Senior Technical Writer donw -at- datafocus -dot- com
DataFocus, Inc. http://www.datafocus.com
Telephone: (703) 803-4359